Arrow Electronics Inside Sales Officer in Beijing, China
Inside Sales Officer
Prepare quotations, pricing received from customers within the committed timeline
Responsible for filling the order re: MOQ pricing and part numbers.
May also be responsible for changes, advice change of pricing and handle quality issuesn
Responsible for handling quality issues on claims and/or may be responsible for processing claimsn
Relationship building with customers i.e. Initiate discussions on possible business opportunities n
May handle requests for samplen
May provide administrative support to Field Sales, when requested
· Must have a tertiary education
· A minimum of one year experience in a Sales role or have worked in a customer service role gained from the electronics component or high technology industry
· Product knowledge
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good language skills - English and country-specific local language
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills (clarity, organized way of thinking)
· Excellent computer skills
· Good time management skills (works well under pressure)
· Proven multi-tasking skills
· Operates from a service-oriented attitude
· A proven team player
· High energy level with a sense of urgency
· 'Can do' attitude (self-motivated
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.