Arrow Electronics Product Marketing Manager in Beijing, China
Product Marketing Manager
● The liaison/interface between Arrow's suppliers and Arrow sales team.
● The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships to negotiate competitive pricing and availability, to increase sales and gross profit dollars for all regions.
● As the primary point of contact between the Arrow sales team and the supplier, Product Specialists also arrange meetings via webcast, phone, or in person in order to drive and increase our market share.
● Learns quickly the process of: returns, quotes, delivery, pricing and special restrictions.
● Identifies manufacturing problems to resolve delivery response issues and utilizes management's help when necessary. Investigates price anomalies across all regions and works to maintain price stability.
● Works with management to overcome obstacles within a supplier and makes it transparent to the sales team. Needs coaching to prioritize and adjust to changing markets, customer demands and supplier changes. Able to deliver corporate directives into job with management guidance.
● Engages in strategic conversations with sales leaders to strategize on opportunities while leveraging influential supplier relationships to develop sales strategies and goals for the product group. Offers competitive solutions. Follows up with sales daily quotes.
● Drives multi-location/global quotes and determines support for both franchised and non-franchised suppliers. Turn quotes quickly. Generates sales growth from quarter to quarter. Works backlog to manage on time delivery. Meets all business report card requirements.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.