Arrow Electronics Account Manager in Centennial, Colorado
● Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems. Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
● Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory. Requires thorough knowledge and accountability of supply chain engagements such Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
● Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns & Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to minimize write offs/bill backs. Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
● As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Quote Center, Quote Cover Sheet, PM Views, Management, FSR, Suppliers, Value Add, and SSG), validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any price increases.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.