Arrow Electronics Accounts Payable Coordinator in Centennial, Colorado
Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for processing and verifying less complex invoices, including expense and T& E reports, and processing payments for the necessary expenditures. This position is may also be responsible for reviewing and entering employee expense reports.
● Data entry of less complex invoices (i.e., expense/T&E), resolve invoice items that are in working folders due to discrepancies in general ledger coding, proper approval or potential duplicates. May ensure all T&E submissions comply with company travel policy.
● Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve less complex invoice discrepancies and entering data into system.
● Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments.
● Communicates less complex AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally. The majority of communication is in email form.
● Entry level job with no prior relevant training or work experience
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires no prior related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.