Arrow Electronics Asset Manager I in Centennial, Colorado
Asset Manager I
Asset /Inventory Manager
● Analyze, develop and execute inventory plans, product life cycles, new technologies, performance standards and improvements based upon established goals and periodic status reports.
● Manage staff – employee development, hiring, firing, performance reviews.
● Establish and maintain current purchasing and inventory processes to provide seamless service. Participate in the development and execution of an asset and inventory business plan.
● Analyze risks and opportunities from emerging products and channel trends and seize segment opportunities per plan.
● Create a professional working relationship with the supplier and internal service providers in order to gain market share.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Must have had direct manager responsibility for a team of 8-10 or more,
Proven experience managing and improving team performance
Experience managing manufacturing component inventory
Experience in Supply Chain/Distribution
Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-volume work environment
Ability to travel domestically up to 20%
Proficient with MS Office and multiple systems and applications
Intermediate Excel including VLOOKUP and Pivot tables required
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.