Arrow Electronics Lead Development Associate in Centennial, Colorado
Lead Development Associate
● Through primarily telephone interaction, this sales professional will support an account portfolio of valued customers to locate and secure the right products or services for their specific needs. Occasionally working with the Field Sales Representative, supplier partners, engineers, and other internal Arrow resources, the Inside Sales Associate provides exemplary customer service and product knowledge expertise with an aim to expand marketshare, and grow our business. Daily activities of the role include, but are not limited to:
● Quote Bill of Materials (BOM) and ensure that registered pricing is reflected in all quotes. Systematically manage own assigned portfolio by taking proactive and regular actions related to sales and the administration of the account. Understand the Distributor Total Available Market (DTAM); Coordinate with internal corporate resource groups to ensure customer satisfaction. Be a team player by working collaboratively and synergistically with colleagues across Arrow. Demonstrated ability to influence and to interact at multiple levels of an organization.
● Identifying new sales opportunities by working with buyers and engineers to provide quotes, technical support and data sheets, and by placing purchase orders. Maintain accounts by providing customer service on orders. Other maintenance tasks include: tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders and trouble-shooting. Strategically manage assigned portfolio through competition analysis, research and profiling and interaction with engineers, ADRs, FSRs, and other Arrow resources within own territory.
● Providing after-sales service by ensuring the products’ arrival at the customer location in a timely fashion.
Manage and sell to assigned accounts in assigned territory. Quote to customer specifications and needs on Arrow's entire line card.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
The Lead Development Associate will report to the Lead Development Manager. In this role, you will be involved in qualifying leads from online sources, developing incremental revenue using Arrow’s online ordering systems. Determine which are ready to pass to Arrow Field Sales.
Applicants must have a customer-centric focus, detail oriented, and work closely with both Marketing & Sales teams. You will be directly responsible for qualification targets, incremental sales targets, and following the sales process in Salesforce.com.
Manage inbound leads to determine qualification for sales.
Achieve monthly qualified customer quotas.
Achieve monthly incremental sales quotas, using Arrow’s online ordering systems.
Participate in training and skill building sessions with marketing & sales teams.
Provide ongoing feedback on lead management process to drive continuous improvement.
Support other activities related to lead managements, as appropriate. Qualifications:
College degree preferred or high school diploma with equivalent experience.
At least 2 years of previous inside sales experience in a high volume outbound capacity (60 calls per day on average).
Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, and Outlook, and Sales-related software; and ability to navigate multiple computer systems simultaneously.
Experience in at least one CRM platform (Salesforce.com preferred).
Communicate effectively via phone with a strong written and interpersonal skills.
Proven track record of strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and superior multi-tasking capabilities.
Effective organizational and time management skills.
Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.