Arrow Electronics Supervisor, Accounts Payable in Centennial, Colorado
Supervisor, Accounts Payable
Join our Accounting team in a new Accounts Payable Supervisor position in Denver!
Research GAAP issues escalated from staff, provide direction on technical accounting matters. Escalate to upper management as necessary. Perform due diligence related to mergers/acquisitions and any consolidations processes from an accounting perspective, coordinate information exchange and conversion monitoring and process testing. Perform specific merger related accounting tasks in order to ensure purchase transactions/entities are properly accounted for.
● Participate in special projects related to: new processes, issues or changes in structure. May help to facilitate Internal Cross-divisional reporting.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion
● Receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of small-sized routine support or production operations teams
● Solves problems based on set policies and procedures
● Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.