Arrow Electronics Supplier Manager II in Centennial, Colorado
Supplier Manager II
● As a Supplier Program Manager you will build influential relationships with key decision makers at assigned suppliers in order to grow sales and market share in respective technologies through various programs and marketing communications activities. You will act as liaison between field selling groups and Corporate to resolve questions/ issues regarding products and/or suppliers, including supply chain management, website development, promotional materials. I this position you will be expected to be the product expert within these technologies and to provide guidance to the field on large opportunities.
● Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage on sales opportunities and be a supplier advocate within Arrow.
● Work as a resource for the sales team to enable navigation throughout SSG, to assist in selling suppliers/technologies to customers and to position Arrow appropriately with suppliers at both the corporate and local levels.
● Identify specific market segments and customers to market specific suppliers and technologies to the Arrow sales team with the goal being to grow NSB and customer base.
● Work with team to develop strategies to grow sales/market share with suppliers and/or technologies and conduct stakeholder management with key constituents in other departments to enable implementation of strategies.
● Implement ease of doing business initiatives with suppliers including, but not limited to EDI/rosetta net transactions, shared backlog files, bar coding, sales tools, etc. Coordinate and own supplier reviews including resources needed, GRPI model, presentation, and analysis.
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.