Arrow Electronics Business Process Analyst in Delhi, India
Business Process Analyst
● Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives.
● Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
● Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
● Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
● May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
● Communicates team progress.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under general supervision
● Entry-level professional role
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
● Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
● A senior level support role
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.