Arrow Electronics Asset Specialist II in Englewood, Colorado
Asset Specialist II
Plan and pipeline inventory for high complex customer demand—high dollar value and/or large part count.
• Review inventory reports and make recommendations/changes to ensure achievement of company inventory turns goals. Manage the inventory pipeline with concentration on slow moving and/or sludge.
• Work with sales teams and supply chain group to suggest alternative supply chain options to enhance customer support to assure inventory management needs are met. Generate and/or contribute to out-of-box- solutions.
• Participate as regional Digital champion on CPI teams or other inventory related task forces. Provide training and/or mentor new Asset Specialists.
You will be involved with:
-Purchasing for new product initiatives across most Arrow Suppliers
-Purchasing Products for Ecommerce stocking packages
-Managing inventory pipeline in order to create competitive advantage and to market conditions
-Improve inventory availability levels to established goals
-Identify and action purchase orders to replenish existing parts for ecommerce programs
-Managing inventory mix by auctioning slow and non moving inventory
-Other actions and programs as deemed necessary by management
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.