Arrow Electronics Technical Analyst in Englewood, Colorado
Design, develop, implement, and support IT solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications.
Oracle EBS implementation including configuration of manufacturing and supply chain management modules and identification of process requirements, conduct Conference Room Pilot (CRP), System Integration Testing (SIT), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and business user training
Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards). In doing so participate in data modeling, business process analysis, development of reporting functional and technical specifications and most importantly business community review of EBS reports deployments.
Write and maintain technical documentation supporting EBS reporting deployments.
Provide project status and progress updates to EBS Management team.
Assist with the management of the overall EBS environment, including configuration, releases, metadata, user administration and standards as requested.Production Support and Performance fixes
Design of RICE objects; utilizing Oracle EBS, SQL Developer, Toad, and HP Quality Center.
Experienced in First Article, Pilot & Proto manufacturing processes
Previous experience in Design win process specific to design & manufacturing
End to End implementation & functional experience in Supply chain & manufacturing process
Expertise in different costing processes like Customer specific pricing, ship & debit process flows
Hands on /implementation experience in Oracle Modules: BOM, WIP, PLM, OM/ONT, MES, INV, QA, CS / CSC, PO & QP, Engineering.
Strong Knowledge in pl/sql, Unix, Java, ADF , Performance.
● Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
● Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
● Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Denver (Inverness West)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.