Arrow Electronics Client Experience Project Associate III in Gahanna, Ohio
Client Experience Project Associate III
The Client Experience - Project Associate is responsible for developing and managing the client’s relationship with Arrow by providing outstanding service and support during the onboarding of new clients or projects. In addition, the PM will provide strategic guidance to the CER, sales and operation teams. This role will oversee the progress of strategic, complex projects/processes to ensure all programs deliver the desirable outcome to the Arrow organization.
● Act as a central point of contact and ensure smooth running of the project team. Ensure that requests are dealt with professionally, following up as appropriate and referring to line management as necessary.
● Produce, and add value, to each task through utilization of existing skill sets and Microsoft Office functions (Word/Excel/PowerPoint). Support and collaborate with other Project Support Team Members to ensure the smooth running and development of new processes/procedures.
● Organize, prepare documentation for and take minutes of meetings including technical meetings.
● Update and create documentation and presentations. Create reports and assist with project communications as necessary. Collect, input and maintain data contained in the project tracking database.
● Design and on occasion develop reports to be contained in the Project management reporting tools.
● Works under general supervision
● Entry-level professional role
● Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 3-5 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Columbus (Value Recovery)
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.