Arrow Electronics HR Analyst, Reporting in Hong Kong, China
HR Analyst, Reporting
• Provide HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, problem solving, issue tracking, and resolution.
• Design, support, and coordinate the development of business relevant analytics and processes.
• Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
• Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
• Provide reporting support on ad hoc projects or requests.
• Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues.
• Consult with functional teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics.
• Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues.
• Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users.
• Monitor reporting usage logs and offer recommendations for consolidation where possible.
• Take ownership of and ensure integrity of HRIS data through development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance.
• Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies.
• Remain apprised of new technology, new approaches and best practices as it relates to business analytics and the ability to generate critical data associated with the business.
• Serve as a key contact for non-routine questions and requests, especially related to HR systems and data.
• Collaborate with HR/HRIS team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions.
• Workday or HRIS, report writing a plus
• Advanced Excel
• Moderate Powerpoint 2010 version or above
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Experience / Education
• Minimum a Bachelor degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.