Arrow Electronics Presales Solutions Architect in Illinois
Presales Solutions Architect
● Provide technical expertise, leadership, and business level consultation throughout the sales process for assigned opportunities.
● Provide pre-sales support by working with identified Arrow Strategic Accounts and opportunities at a technical account ownership level.
● Delivers client value by managing project efforts of being on time, within budget and with high degree of customer satisfaction.
● Promote internal product awareness by working with Key Manufacturer and Partners of Arrow to provide updates and roadmap discussions for internal groups and customers on solutions, new and enhanced features, and overall changes that can affect the business communications solutions used.
● Provide market research and competitive analysis by maintaining knowledge of current and emerging technologies that will support business communications solutions. Maintain competitive market analysis of competing solutions. Will provide presales and sales team with current competitive market analysis of solutions offered.
● Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
● Serves as an expert within own discipline
● Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
● Trains/mentors junior staff
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.