Arrow Electronics Field Application Engineer in Jinan, United States
Field Application Engineer
· Acquire product application materials / ‘know how’ to propose design solutions. Register Design Wins with Suppliers and Draw system
· Maximize Design-In pipeline dollar value through continuously providing design-in supports to customer
· Manage projects, focus on proprietary parts design activities and follow through entire design activity cycle
· Provide field application support to customers on all I/C products in the Markets of responsibility· Prepare detailed product specifications to support customer design requirements
· Conduct product demonstrations
· Provides periodic statistical reports, when required
With a University degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or its related field
· With at least 3 years providing technical application support or reference design role
· With strong experience on chip level and platform design
· Strong technical background in analog模拟
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal skills
· Influencing skills
· Excellent language skills in English and country-specific language
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills
· Strong organization skills
· Time management skills (priority setting, meeting targets/goals)
· Sound PC skills (especially Window-based spreadsheet program)
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.