Arrow Electronics Part Time Production Technician III in Phoenix, Arizona
Part Time Production Technician III
These new PART TIME positions are eligible for benefits and vacation accruals.
Minimum 20 hours/week up to Maximum 40 hours/week at end of month or end of quarter.
Interested individuals should have experience with the integration of Racks , enclosures , and high complexity servers .
● The Production Technician III is responsible for performing builds of complex products in accordance with or without build plan, depending on availability. May build from customer specifications and engineering documents as needed. Install, configure, and perform complex trouble shooting of hardware, software, and components.
● Prepare product for assembly.
● Perform complex builds of computer products with or without build plan; test and performs complex troubleshooting with or without build plan; install, configure, and troubleshoot operating systems; install and configure network connections.
● Test product and software loads per build plan.
● Maintain product documentation.
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Typically requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.