Arrow Electronics Helpdesk Analyst I in Pune, India
Helpdesk Analyst I
Experience: 3-7 years
Academics: Any Graduate (Full Time)
• Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user's productivity.
• Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
• Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
• Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
• Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
• Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
• Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
• First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
• Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
• Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
• Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
• Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
• Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
• Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
• Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.