Arrow Electronics Production Technician 1 (2nd Shift) in Reno, Nevada
Production Technician 1 (2nd Shift)
● The Production Technician I is responsible for performing low complexity builds of computing products in accordance with build plan. Installs system hardware and components.
● Prepare product for assembly; kit and package product.
● Perform builds of low complexity products according to build plan; install system hardware and components.
● Identify and process non-conforming material.
● Maintain product documentation; capture component and system serial numbers.
● Create and apply product labeling.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Reno (Value Recovery)
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.