Arrow Electronics Business Planning Analyst in Shanghai, China
Business Planning Analyst
● Create business reports displaying key metrics through data review and analysis on a regular basis, e.g. weekly, monthly and quarterly.
● Track, monitor, and analyze statistics through big data in accordance with business target and requirement.
● Assist in tracking sales performance versus target.
● Responsible for coordinating projects and ensuring company resources are utilized appropriately. Compile project status reports, coordinate project schedules, manage project meetings, and identify and resolve problems.
● Organize, lead, and facilitate project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials.
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of BA experience related
Strong Logical analysis, communication and problem-solving skills
Proficient in Excel, PPT and other Microsoft Office software
Preferable with Oracle, Qlik user
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.