Arrow Electronics Shipping Coordinator in Shanghai, China
● Provides support to the Sales and Operations Organizations by expediting, trouble-shooting and following up on Customer orders by utilizing their expertise in electronic ordering and ERP systems.
● Assist assigned traders by monitoring and expediting the processing of Sales/Purchase Orders in Converge Systems.
● Track delivery of inbound purchase orders in order to ensure that sales order promised ship dates are met, or information is proactively communicated to Trader/customer.
● Maintain data in the Oracle ERP and Xcaliber Systems including, but not limited to, Suppliers, Customers, Contacts, Notes, Items, Price Lists, Purchase and Sales Orders.
● Review sales orders for optimal carrier selection, freight service levels, special customer requirements, etc.
● Perform Export Compliance process on orders shipping outside of the United States in accordance with provided guidelines.
● Review and process customer and/or Trader driven change orders, while identifying possible unfavorable impact on linked open sales orders and/or purchase orders and inventories.
● Continuously reviews order backlog, takes action to “cancel” invalid backorders, address scheduled and promised dates on valid past due orders.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Entry level job with no prior relevant training or work experience
● Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
● Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires no prior related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.