Arrow Electronics Manager, Product Marketing in Shenzhen, China
Manager, Product Marketing
● Define and execute the roadmap and strategy of all current and future products in a business group. Responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements, work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction and support the company’s overall strategy and goals. Manage all staff involved in the development of software products and oversee all software releases of products while staying in continuous communication with customers for market research and feedback.
● Manage one or more products by working with VP to develop overall product strategy and administer tactical activities.
● Understand market opportunities and competition and specify market requirements for current and future products and deliver requirement documents/mock-up screens to the development teams.
● Manage all software, quality and product-related teams both on- and off-shore.
● Closely work with marketing team to manage releases to customers, promotions and advertising.
● Collaborate with the sales team, prospects and current customers for feedback on current/future products. Provide the sales team with training and technical knowledge to help sell the product and professional services.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.