Arrow Electronics Operations Specialist in Shenzhen, China
● Initial point of contact for many internal branch issues, and can resolve many issues independently. Uses a wider range of Arrow tools to minimize profit leaks and enhance margin for the branches. Troubleshoots A/R and Inventory issues, billbacks, provides monthly Dashboard to GMs with suggested action items and/or solutions. Collects researches and analyzes data related to daily branch functions. Internally analyze, review, audit, various aspects of branch business to ensure efficient and effective operation within corporate policy and procedure guidelines.
● Clean Business—A/R management: Assist FSG group as liaison to the branch for cleaning up customer receivables issues. Review and trouble-shoot customer accounts for partial unpaid/disputed invoices or charges (freight, handling, UED, tax, credit, cash debit memo). Work with branch & FSG to resolve issues, determine & address root causes to avoid further issues.
● Profit seeking & other clean business: Work profit seeker reports daily to determine potential for GP enhancement/recovery and to avoid billbacks due to expired debts. Review & help resolve aged ship & debt items. Customer returns—monitor and/or approve RMA activity to help identify trends and possible training opportunities. Escalate issues to management when necessary. Reviews P&L on a monthly basis along with branch summary reports to try and find areas to reduce COGS an OP expenses. Review various reports to minimize branch billbacks.
● Business review reporting—Dashboard & other ad hoc reporting. Provide Dashboard, Top 20, NCNR, IVA, COP, and DSI and other reports on multiple business measures weekly, monthly and daily basis. Notify GM of any Red Flag items that may result in a loss for the branch management as needed using Focus, RMDS, and Planet Arrow.
● Branch Reviews, productivity, education, and communication. Conduct annual branch review for compliance with Operating policies & procedures. Educate and communicate the field on best practices, process improvements, and policy changes. Assist with raining when necessary.
● Clean business—Inventory management: Review restricted inventory to advise branch to help maximize turns & minimize billback losses (includes bonded, CI/IPS & slowing moving inventory). Work with Material Planners & branch to minimize write-offs and exposures, and maximize returns. Review of Corp Accountability tool in Planet Arrow for all NCNR and Inactive Value Added parts. Work with Sales to minimize NCNR losses & prevent future defective, NCNR an IVA added issues from arising.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.