Arrow Electronics Product Management Associate in Solon, Ohio
Product Management Associate
Principal Accountabilities :
● Responsible for working on quotes for small to medium customers.
● Review, understand, and verify all data is complete on the Strategic Quote Coversheet (SQCS). Preparation and data entry of customer quotes into Arrow's IQ and Sales Desktop system. Download customer quote information from 3rd party software tools, and format and prepare data for entry into Oracle and quote tool which may require intermediate Excel skills.
● Identify and correct any supplier shipments and debit discount assignments discrepancies in the IQ tool. Initial scrubbing of part numbers for accuracy using Part Search and Component Quest tools.
● Accurately use enterprise resource planning software and communicate the quote strategy set by the corresponding product and supplier manager into the Basic Quote Cover Sheet. Monitor and action the Unassigned Quote Queue.
● Upon completion of Markup, download the quote from Arrow IQ system back into the requested format. Verify data and prepare quote for return to customer.
Job Complexity :
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education :
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.