Arrow Electronics Business Development Manager - Cloud in United States
Business Development Manager - Cloud
● Responsible for developing, managing, and creating the relationship between the Arrow ECS & our customers/vendors. This is focused on Cloud aligned technologies. The BDM must establish and cultivate relationships with key individuals at target companies & vendors. Responsible for the development and execution of strategy and business development.
● Educates and enables the sales, marketing, and/or product teams assigned to supporting the implementation of business development initiatives.
● Provides market intelligence; evaluates, develops, and manages market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities.
● Ensures execution to sales growth plans. Measured on profit delivered by aligned vendor programmes/product lines.
● Provides thought leadership to partners and internal staff on Cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft, Red Hat, BitTitan (etc)
● Is accountable for the revenue & margin performance of their aligned vendor programmes/products lines
● Develops co-approved Vendor Business Development Plans alongside the Cloud BSM & vendor stakeholders. Also develops Partner Business Plans with key stakeholders in the partner organisation.
● Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience in selling/developing Cloud business.
A related degree is also preferred.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.